Christmas on the Hill and Nativity Displays
December 14 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Join us in the heart of The Hill for an Old World Christmas you’ll never forget!
– Visit with Babbo Natale (Italian Santa)
– Take Selfies with a Real Reindeer
– Nativity Petting Zoo
– Cookie Decorating for the Kids
– Train Rides to Berra Parka and back to Piazza Imo
– Visit with La Befana (Italian Christmas Legend)
– Carriage Rides through The Hill (Tickets available on day of event)
– Roasted Castagno “Chestnuts”
– Last Minute Gift Village
– Much More!
Visit St Ambrose for Mass and stay for the blessing and lighting of the Christmas Tree directly after by Monsignor Bommarito.
EVENT LOCATION: Event will be centered between Bischoff and Shaw Avenue on Marconi sidewalks. The Holiday Gift village will be on the St Ambrose parking lot. Indoor activities will be at The Hill Neighborhood Center, Gelato Di Riso and St Ambrose Church.
PARKING: Free street parking is available throughout the neighborhood
This event is brought to you by Hill 2000 and Piazza Imo
Christmas on the Hill Raffle Tickets now available