House Tour 2019
June 23 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm| $20.00
After a sold-out success last year, Hill 2000 Neighborhood Association is sponsoring the second Hill House Tour on June 23, 2019. Proceeds from the tour benefit Hill 2000’s many neighborhood projects, such as the Hill Neighborhood Center. Our intention is to showcase ten houses on the tour. In addition to the bold new construction designs dotting The Hill, several rehabbed shotgun style homes are on display – all creative demonstrations of making small houses and small plots comfortably livable and demonstrating what can be done when an established neighborhood is determined to maintain its sense of community. Institutions and businesses on The Hill included in the Tour echo the theme of new uses for historic spaces.
Ticket Purchase and Tour Book
Please know ticket quantities are limited. Everyone wishing to tour the homes must have a ticket (including children).
How to get tickets
- Tickets may be purchased for $20.00 each online at www.hillstl.org or at the Hill Neighborhood Center, 1935 Marconi Avenue (cash or check only).
- Center hours: Tuesdays 9-11am, Thursdays 9-3, Fridays and Saturdays 10-3.
Keep your receipt!
- Please bring your receipt to collect your Tour Book on the day of the event.
Where to get your Tour book on Tour day
- Event registration will be at St. Ambrose Church Hall. Access the Hall using the stairs at the southwest front corner of the Church. Parking is available in the Church lot.
- St. Ambrose is located at 5130 Wilson Ave at the corner of Wilson and Marconi.
June 23 is a Sunday, therefore parking on the Hill should be more plentiful than other days. You may find parking space around Berra Park, or on any nearby street. Please pay attention to driveways, and alleyways so as not to block them. Try to place your car close to the curb, and for your car’s sake fold your street side mirror in if possible.
Restrooms will be available at select locations throughout the Tour and will be noted in the Tour Book. Guests will have easy access to bottled water.
Each Tour location will be marked on a map in the Tour Book. In addition each place will have an eye-catching sign on the lawn or doorway.
Note our Home Tour sponsors whose ads are in the Tour Book. They are friends of The Hill. We would appreciate your support of their establishments.