Old World Christmas on The Hill
December 15 @ 12:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Join us in the heart of The Hill for an Old World Christmas you’ll never forget!
– Visit with Babbo Natale (Italian Santa) Arrives at 12:30pm
– Take Selfies with a Real Reindeer
– Nativity Petting Zoo
– Cookie Decorating for the Kids
– Preview the New Piazza Imo
– Visit with La Befana (Italian Christmas Legend)
– Carriage Rides through The Hill (Tickets available on day of event)
– Live Christmas Performances
– Roasted Castagno “Chestnuts”
– Hot Food and Drink
– Much More!
Visit St Ambrose for Mass and stay for the blessing and lighting of the new Piazza Imo Christmas Tree directly after by Monsignor Bommarito. Mass at 5pm and the Blessing and Tree Lighting at 5:45pm
EVENT LOCATION: Event will be centered between Bischoff and Shaw Avenue on Marconi sidewalks. Indoor activities will be at The Hill Neighborhood Center, Gelato Di Riso and St Ambrose Church. Tree lighting is at Piazza Imo.
PARKING: Free street parking is available throughout the neighborhood
This event is brought to you by Hill 2000 and Piazza Imo