EAT Saint Louis Food Tours, Inc.
Love Italian food? Find the hidden gems in St. Louis’s largest Italian neighborhood on our flagship walking food tour of The Hill.
– Visit 6 different restaurants/food purveyors.
– Enjoy St. Louis’s iconic Italian foods, including St. Louis style pizza and Toasted Ravioli.
– 7+ tastings, bites & sips – plus historical and architectural stops!
– Step back in time and discover the life of an Italian immigrant in St. Louis.
– Includes our popular Neighborhood Guide containing insider facts and recommendations!
What to Expect
Meet your local food tour guide at the meeting location sent to you via email and begin your approximately 2-mile exploration of the Hill neighborhood. During the food tour, you will visit six locations in The Hill neighborhood and experience mouth-watering food samplings, enough for a hearty lunch, served from “mom and pop” specialty food stores and one-of-a-kind ethnic eateries. Stops include the birthplace of Toasted Ravioli, a gourmet Salumeria, and St. Louis’s favorite thin crust pizza, a Gelateria, and more surprises.
Between tastings, you’ll experience the life of an Italian immigrant as you stroll the Hill neighborhood lined with its quaint wood frame and red brick and bungalow homes and storefronts while our enthusiastic, local guides share their knowledge. After the guided tour, you are encouraged to stay and explore The Hill with confidence and take advantage of thoughtful recommendations from your local St. Louis guide on the area’s full spectrum of cuisine, restaurants, entertainment, and cultural offerings.